RAISING AWARENESS ABOUT MODERN FAMILIES AND GIVING ADVICE TO WANNABE PARENTS
Figures realised by the ONS show that families come in all different shapes and sizes and that is certainly going to continue as single men and women as well as same-sex couples are exploring ways in which to start a family.
Alternative Family Week helps give advice for would-be mums and dads, and will help raise awareness of different families.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
• Visit us at Alternative Parenting Show, the one stop shop that gives advice on starting a family on 24th September - find out more here
• Hold events during the week
- We will publicise your events on our website and through our PR and comms
• Show your support
- We will add your logo, information and link to the website at no charge. In exchange please promote the week on your site and through social media
• Promote the week through your contacts
• Find out more about and attend events
- event details will be released from June and updated regularly
email: email@example.com to find out more
Confirmed Alternative Family Week 2016 Events can be found here!
Alternative Family Week is sponsored by:
Official media partner:
Special thanks to: