RAISING AWARENESS ABOUT MODERN FAMILIES AND GIVING ADVICE TO WANNABE PARENTS
Figures realised by the ONS show that families come in all different shapes and sizes and that is certainly going to continue as single men and women as well as same-sex couples are exploring ways in which to start a family.
Alternative Family Week helps give advice for would-be mums and dads, and will help raise awareness of different families.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
• Visit us at the My Future Family Show, the one stop shop that gives advice on starting a family on 23rd September - find out more here
• Hold events during Alternative Family Week
- We will publicise your events on our website and through our PR and comms
• Show your support & promote the week
- We will add your logo, information and link to the website at no charge. In exchange please promote the week on your site and through social media
• Find out more about and attend events
- event details will be released from June and updated regularly
email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
Alternative Family Week is sponsored by:
Official media partner: